Friday, December 20, 2013

The Name and The Named- 1st 12


I have taken another book "The Name and the Named" and made it kid-friendly. I love the applications in this book, and I wanted us to not just learn the beautiful Names of Allah, but to reflect on them. MashaAllah, this Fons Vitae Book gives practical application on how to do just that.




Worksheets to help with practice.


Lil A practices in her daily record book.


I ask them to write as many from memory first, then they use the cards to check their answers and fill in what is missing.


Play a concentration game with them. Flip them over when you have the right name of Allah.


I laminated them and placed them on a ring. My Beloveds can practice and travel with them easily.



♥  Download the Free Printable
99 Names of Allah- 1st 12

♥  More Islamic Studies

The Perfect Name
Thikr/ Quiet Time
Islamic Education
Learning Character Through Stories

♥  Amazon Store: I ♥ Islam


♥  Pinterest: Islamic Studies


♥  Check our Progress: Curriculum Checklist

4 comments :

  1. Jazakillah for sharing sister, I have really learnt from your blog. When will you upload rest of them..UmmeHisham

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Allah bless your work my dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN YOU POST THE SECOND SET OF NAMES PLEASE THANK YOU ALLAH BLESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh ukhti.

    Jazakillahu khayran, masha'Allaah. When do you post the rest?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips