Friday, November 7, 2014

16 Years of Marriage ♥







I love this man, I love that it's been 16 years, I love that it's on a Jumu' ah, I love that it is a beautiful day, I love that he surprised me with Blue Moon Cafe for our Anniversary Brunch, I loved the "Sweet Baby Jesus" menu item with Maryland Lump Crab Meat, I love Baltimore, I love my sweet daughter, Asha for taking these photos and watching her younger siblings while we went out, I love Allah for all my many blessings. Love is definitely in the air. ♥

Jumu'ah Mubarak!

Hallelujah, it was good! Alhumdulilah!

Blue Moon Cafe is part of our "Local Fave", see more of our local Faves, and inshaAllah it will inspire you to find your own where you are. ♥

2 comments :

  1. TabarakAllah what a beautiful family may Allah bless you both with many more years together and Jannatul Firdaus ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a nice post!!!! Congrats sis

    Um mohamed

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips