Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Noor Janan Youtube.

Noor Janan Homeschool wants to make more videos. Well let me make that correction, our Beloved children want to make more videos. I, personally, am not looking forward to all the editing. . . but it will be fun!

Our professor: S Man really wants to do videos on HISTORY!!! and because History is my weak subject, he did not get it from me. That is all Humble Dad's genes. S Man is really good at it, he has taught me so much, so now he is off to teach the world.
What history subjects are you interested in? He will do a video for you, maybe he could mention your child's name in it, almost like video penpal... hmmm I maybe onto something?

Big A wants to share her poems and persuasive speeches. They are so lovely, mashAllah. Z Man just wants to talk and probably do some more plays with his siblings. And our Lil A will be featured in more learning at home.

So we made our youtube page more jazzy! https://www.youtube.com/user/NoorJananHomeschool




We also have updated our promo video.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzPFmMbeseg

1 comment :

  1. Really good idea! I can't wait to see your videos inchallah :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips