Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Our Home in Georgia



Our house in Georgia is up for rent again.  So we have been down here fixing and cleaning things. We are not rich, there is no glamour in owning a rental property for us, we would live here if we could, it was my dream house... 




French doors, two master bedrooms and bathrooms, an eat in kitchen, and a huge front porch that is rocking chair ready on an acre lot.


I imagine being able to set up a homeschool/ playroom upstairs and a huge garden with fruit trees like our neighbors next door. 






But now is not the time, now is the time to get it ready for someone else to live in. And there is alot of work to do. . . 





Updated: More pictures from my Beloved Children and I powerwashing and painting our home.

Facebook Status:
This is not a feminist rant, I would have much preferred Humble Dad was here with me working side-by-side. But yesterday I got the true meaning of working from sun-up to sun-down.

I went out and purchased a power washer by myself, then put it together, then filled with gasoline and oil. Z Man pulled the motor cord, which he learned from working with his dad and the lawn mower at home. Then I proceeded to wash the porch and the walkway. I used muscles I didn't even know I had. We also finished 8 bags of lawn stuff. Although hard, it was rewarding! Next the deck and painting...








Facebook Status:
I know many parents who do not allow their children to paint . . . even with non-messy water colors.
Here at Noor Janan, we not only let our Beloveds paint, but we let them help paint huge projects.
Even my Lil A.


Imagine the World, if we gave every little boy a paintbrush and a hammer instead of a gun ♥



On the first Friday of August and the last Jummah of Ramadan, I am so happy to say all our hard work paid off, two weeks away from my bed, Humble Dad, and my chickens, we are finally going home to Maryland as we rented our house in Georgia!

Jummah Mubarak! Happy Friday!

1 comment :

  1. As Salaam Alaikum,
    Your home is beautiful!!!

    Peace,
    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips