Friday, March 15, 2013

Where in the World are you?

I have to admit one of the coolest things about having a blog is the Live Traffic Feed!

It really is amazing how we are connected to people all over the world by the web. I can only imagine
someone in Africa, Europe, Asia using Noor Janan's free printables and it warms my heart. ♥


I am also thinking how can I make it a Geography lesson for my Beloveds- by having them find the locations on the map?

On here we had visitors from Rome, Italy - Sydney, Australia - Shubra, Egypt - Puchong, Malaysia - Bangalore, India

Jummah Mubarak! Happy Friday!







2 comments :

  1. I'm from Manchester United Kingdom originally seattle washigton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your site and from the UK :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips