Sunday, December 30, 2012

A is for Annapolis- Maryland Alphabet

The book is actually called "B is for Blue Crab- A Maryland Alphabet" . These books are beautifully illustrated and they give so many field trip ideas. There is one for every State in the US. I wish I had more followers so we could do a linky party, where different people in different States each tried to go to every place in the book. Although, I don't, I will still attempt to go to every place and keep an ongoing log of that journey.


Here we started with A for Annapolis. I will share my pictures from our fun day in Annapolis on October 5, 2012  then start the Maryland Alphabet List.










A is for Annapolis
is for Blue Crab
C
D
is for Eastern Shore
F
G
H
is for Inner Harbor
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
is for Tubman, Harriet Tubman
U
V
W
X
is for Camden Yards
Z

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips