Saturday, October 27, 2012

Eid Surprises

Last Eid, I gave my children money inside a balloon that they spent on themselves. This Eid they wanted their gifts to be a surprise. However, let me tell you that my Beloved children kept trying to sneak a peek in my closet to find out what their gifts were, even though the surprise was their idea!!!!









I think they were surprised and happy with their gifts, at least some of the pictures show this. If you are looking for gifts for your children, check out the carousel below of what my Beloveds received. Eid Mubarak!


Eid al Adha 2012 Posts
Mother-Daughter Eid
A Full Day- Eid Al Adha 2012
Eid Surprises

5 comments :

  1. MashaAllah! Looks like you all had an amazing Eid! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really felt blessed this Eid, small but wonderful, Alhumdulilah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masha'Allaah, you are so creative and artistic, even the presents waiting to be opened are displayed beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I giggled after reading this comment. I save and reuse bags, wrapping paper, and tissue paper, I didn't buy anything new, so this was a very GREEN eid. Humble Dad helped with the wrapping also, so I can not take all the credit. But thank you so much! Just a little bummed we did not get to see your beautiful family on Eid :(

      Delete
  4. Wow, looks like the kids received some great gifts for Eid. Coming by to visit from the weekend blog hop till you drop! Thanks for coming by and linking up this weekend!
    Cheers,
    Char :)
    http://1epicmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips