Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadhan Interior Decoration.

My Friend's Blog: Good after Noora has a wonderful list of companies where you can purchase items to decorate your house for Ramadhan and Eid.

Some of the items that I like include: 






Please go to: Good After Noora for her complete list.

Another company not on her list is: Eastern Toy Box
Ramadhan Mubarak!!



More Ramadan 2012 posts:
Preparation for Ramadan
* Ramadhan Interior Decoration
Ramadan for Intelligent People
Gingerbread Masjid
I'm Fasting
Ramadan for Children
A Retreat with a View
The Post of Eid Past (yes, this title was influenced by Charles Dickens)
Eid al Fitr 2012

1 comment :

  1. Jazaki Allahu khair for the shout out sis! Now I've got to go check out Eastern Toy Box and update that list! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips