Thursday, May 31, 2012

Z Man's Basebal Pitching

I love these pitching picture of Z Man and his opponent. Their baseball league does not keep score at Z Man's age which is very different than what we were used to in TN. It is to encourage the boys to keep it fun and not get too competitive. It is ok, but I come from the school of thought that competition is fun! I believe great moral character can be developed when you learn to loose and win. Life is hard, it is a challenge, and some times you will get knocked down, I don't believe we should shelter kids from this fact, but teach them how to get back up. Although, the lack of competition was a disappointment, what I did like about the league is they started kid pitching mid season. Z Man pitched for his team most games and the best team- team blue (the Yankees) had a great pitcher also.









No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips