Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Writing ABC's

Lil A is practicing writing her ABC's. She has been using many different curriculum that I have chosen for her like:
Handwriting without Tears
Confession of a Homeschooler
1plus1plus1equals1




However, today Lil A made up her own curriculum. She took her dry erase/chalk board from Lakeshore Learning and the foam shapes I made her based off the Handwriting without Tears. It is free to download here. And a plain dry erase board, she made each letter with the foam shapes and then wrote each letter out in ABC order. What a little scholar Lil A is becoming! I love when my Beloveds are self-initiators. 



The Foam letter builder shapes are fun and easy manipulative to make, download Free NoorJanan's : Letter Builder

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips