Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ocean City, Maryland

We love the Ocean and if you read more than just this post, you would have already known this, so I won't elaborate. Humble Dad had a Hilton Certificate that needed to be used by the end of April, so we took a trip to the closest Beach: Ocean City. Unfortunately it was cold that weekend, but that did not stop us from having some fun. We did things we don't usually do at the beach because on a hot day we would spend the whole day in the water. We did more touristy things, like the boardwalk and had tons of fun!

A Room with A View



I did mention it was cold, right? That didn't stop my Beloveds.



Sunrise.

Sunrise part 2

I am so used to Chuckee Cheese Skee Ball, these antique ones were an unusual treat.



Every room at the Hilton in Ocean City is a Suite, which comes with oversized Jacuzzi tubs and kitchen.

Matching Momma & Baby


There was a kite festival happening, they put on a great show!



We rode our Surrey up and down the boardwalk and yes! I touched the sign.

The Coolest Junk Car Ever!

Here goes my Maryland Crab again.

Assateague Island National Seashore has wild ponies.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips