Monday, February 27, 2012

Finally Beginning Ballet


Lil A has been begging for Ballet classes for a long time now. However, I never wanted to commit to a full year program like all the ones that I found in Nashville. All the programs started in September and ended in May, just like a Public school year which was huge commitment for a family who is not stationary. It never seemed right and I am glad I did not register her because here we are in a new State in the middle of the public school year. In Maryland, however, there were so many classes to choose from and we were able to start with one in February which was just perfect. My Beloved Lil A was ecstatic!






2 comments :

  1. Kimberly 'Sis Bayyinah' Touray : )March 6, 2012 at 8:18 PM

    Ballet is an awesome and very beneficial activity. I had lessons for many years and even though its been many years since I had a dance lesson; I am still very limber and strong. I hope that you take lots of pics to help her remember these fun times when she's older.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comments and love Kimberly! I am really happy we were able to find a program for her and I pray that she can continue.

      Delete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips