Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Don't Worry About a Thing"


Rise up this mornin',Smiled with the risin' sun,Three little birdsPitch by my doorstepSingin' sweet songsOf melodies pure and true,Sayin', "This is my message to you-ou-ou:"

Birds was another topic I was going to revisit after I lost my pictures. Then recently, we had some beautiful visitors that I was able to capture and all that changed. The project was to make bird feeders with pine cones, peanut butter, & bird seeds. We also read many books about birds and learned about the parts of birds.



Another special creature has also enjoyed the bird seeds.

This is part of our mini unit studies as we go through the alphabet for our ABC of the Quran adventure. Letter B is represented by BoatBallButtonButterfly, Ballerina, Bridge, Brain & the Quran B is for Bird which tells the story of how God showed Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) His Power by using birds.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips