Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New BLOGGER look

I've got entrapped in the new blogger look. I miss my sidebar, but I really like what the new Dynamic view can do. It lets YOU, the reader choose what view you want to view this blog in. According to Google, you are supposed to be able to load the pages 40% faster with the view. Well,  please tell me if that's true on your end. On the Menu bar ^ up there on the very left, you can choose your view.

Try Them All:










  • Classic (Gmail): A modern twist on a traditional template, with infinite scrolling and images that load as you go
  • Flipcard (M loves M): Your photos are tiled across the page and flip to reveal the post title
  • Magazine (Advanced Style): A clean, elegant editorial style layout
  • Mosaic (Crosby’s Kitchen): A mosaic mix of different sized images and text
  • Sidebar (Blogger Buzz Blog): An email inbox-like view with a reading page for quick scrolling and browsing
  • Snapshot (Canelle et Vanille): An interactive pinboard of your posts
  • Timeslide (The Bleary-Eyed Father): A horizontal view of your posts by time period

2 comments :

  1. This is really neat. I've been exploring the different views. I like how you can get a bigger visual glance of your blog {and not just recent posts}. I would probably miss my sidebar, but I may give it a try. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I am waiting patiently for Blogger to incorporate all the missing widgets on the sidebar. I am sure they will have to, so it is smart to hold out. I love the new look and I don't plan on going back, but it is not perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips