Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Legos- Z man loves them.

This has been the most expensive toy(s) we have bought our children, overall. The cost is never ending which I am not proud at all to say. I would much rather tell you a story about my children inventing things out of branches and items they can find freely around nature. However, the truth of the matter is Z man is a lego junkie and shamely we support his habit. Don't get me wrong, he will invent things out of twigs also but he loves his legos and ask for a new set weekly. So this post will be an update of all my beloved Z man Lego inventions as well as items my other beloveds made with Legos.

A Visit to Legoland, Chicago
August 2, 2011
August 30, 2011
Eid Mubarak!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips