Monday, May 25, 2009

BEACH - Destin, FL

I have said it before and I will say it again, I will drive any lengths to get to a BEACH. Sleeping kids in the van, beach towels & boogie boards in the back, sand toys on the floor...whatever it takes to get us there.

It just happened to be Memorial Day weekend, so there were plenty of sights and sounds for our kids to experience including fireworks. Although, most of our time was spent on the beach. We take it easy when we go to the beach: no mess to clean up, no cooking, plenty of space to roam: we can stay at the beach all day. We have even built a bonfire and slept on the beach in Huntington, CA for the Unassisted Birth of Z Man.



A sea turtle came about 3 feet from me, it was the very first sea turtle that I have seen so close...I love it. I have been collecting little sea turtles, so now I have a sea turtle memory: "Narly."

We always find the most secluded part of the beach. We lucked up on a little secluded cove. It was the perfect place to boogie board and a perfect place for me to nap while Humble Dad played with the kids. What a weekend!

And just in case you haven't figured it out yet, you can click on each picture to see it huge!










No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me!

Blogging tips